Thank you for your interest in Our Lady of Mercy School.
As part of the TADS online application, you will be required to submit the following documents:
- a copy of your child's birth certificate
- a copy of your child's baptismal certificate
- a copy of your child’s past report cards and any standardized test scores
- a recommendation form which must be sent directly from your child’s current teacher
Please note that a student entering Pre-K3 must be three years old, a student entering Pre-K4 must be 4 years old and a student entering Kindergarten must be five years old by September 1 of the year they enter. You will be notified by e-mail from TADS whether your application has been accepted or declined for admission.
Shadow Day Requirements
- Grades 3-8: As part of the admissions requirement, every child in grades 3-8 are required to complete a shadow visit before their application is considered complete. Shadow days can be arranged by calling the school office at 301-365-4477.
- Grades PreK-2: Shadow days are optional but strongly encouraged.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 301-365-4477
Click on the TADS button below to begin the application process: